Friday 14 February 2014




Animation Dollhouse Ad Talk Talk 

1) I liked this video because it was different advert then other ones. I like how the way the scens was sorted out and the camera, i liked how the sound was very clear and the sound and the skript was really good setted out. The way they set the seen out was creative, i like how they made the animation showing that it wouldnt make you to turn to another channel.

2) Inspiration i would use the way they would act and stand and the characters i would use how i would set them.

3) My ideas would be how i would choose my animation how i would set everything and if everything correct.

4) My fufil would be making sure my characters are all done and i got everything set up and if i would have the correct voice.   

No comments:

Post a Comment